Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Friday!

I'm gonna steal "Alice and Jay's" Happy Saturdays idea and post a Happy Friday list.

1. Kristen had two job interviews today! One at the hospital here in Thomaston and one at the hospital in Griffin...(she also has another interview next week in Columbus).******Kristen just got a call from Griffin offering her a job.******

2. I have finally completed state reporting for this year and the superintendent has signed off. I can actually enjoy the rest of my day off and am looking forward to going to work on Monday and not having to worry about "Student Record Data".

3. Amanda got her name straightened out on her deed to her house. Jeez, you'd think people could spell "Mills".

4. Our hotwater tank had to be repaired and it was still under warranty!

5. Kinsleigh - I don't get to see this little pup often, but when I do she makes me laugh! She is such an unusual little creature and has the best personality in the world. Did I mention she is very hyper? (When I find my camera charger to charge my camera, I'll upload a picture of her).

6. Yum yum for tomato sandwiches, cucumbers & vidalia onions marianted in vinegar, fresh pineapple, cantelope, and strawberries. Still looking for some good peaches. I would love some okra, too!

7. Kristen's blog.

2 comments:

Blumentopf said...

So much good news at once is a wonderful thing! Please tell Kristen congratulation on all her recent good news.

Alice and Jay said...

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT SHE HAD A BLOG!