Thursday, March 24, 2011

Red High Heels? Nope, Red Entrance Door!

I have always wanted a pair of red high heel shoes but have never bought me a pair. I try them on but never find any that I really love. I love the color red, so when it came time for me to choose a color for the front door, there was never any question what color that would be. There are a zillion colors of red, so it took a while for me to find the one I liked. Maybe now I'll have a little more luck  finding  a pair of red shoes in the future! Hey, maybe I should ask Kellie Pickler to go shopping with me!!
Got my red door!
One more coat of paint and it will be good to go!

Red door, pressure washed steps, and way too many cats!
Kami won't even run them off, what type of watch dog is she?
Did I forget to mention that Ricky put up framing and post
for  front porch railing and steps?



Railing frame on front porch.

South side view of railing frame for front porch.

No comments: