Monday, January 3, 2011

Closet Shelves!

I think after all this renovation is done, Doug and I should be the most organized people in the world. Ricky has built the most amazing shelving in the three closets upstairs and is now working his magic in the closet under the stairwell downstairs! When I came home today, this is what the closet under the stairs looked like...
New flooring, walls, and shelving was added.
Shot of closet under stairwell.
Also, the steps on the stairs have a new look. Now I don't worry as much about the pups falling down the stairs. If they do fall, they won't have an "Alice In Wonderland" fall. 
No looking into the closet from this view any more

 In addition to the construction inside, the foundation for the dining room and covered porch was poured. 




1 comment:

Alice and Jay said...

I need to borrow Ricky!