Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Monday

Monday's don't seem to slow Ricky down one bit and I haven't found him cryin' at all! I, on the other hand, seem to struggle a bit with Monday mornings. Today I was on the way to work and realized I didn't have my cell phone and had to turn around and go back and get it. I guess that's not as bad as the Monday when I was less than 1/4 mile from work and realized I I'd forgotten to put on any makeup. Yep, I did turn around and go back home that day, too. I just couldn't scare everyone at work that badly, especially on a Monday!

This Monday turned out pretty good after all. Take a look at what happened on this Monday!
This wood was delivered today.
It is subflooring for the new dining room and porch.




Framing for dining room and porch.
Also, material for porch flooring.


Refrigerator has now been moved to great room.
I'm so glad we still have the fridge!


Moisture barrier for wood flooring was put down in kitchen.


Another door in the hall area.
With all these doors I feel like I'm on the TV show
"Let's Make a Deal"...what's behind door # ???

Moisture barrier flooring in the hallway area.
Charkee and Kami are checking the flooring out.

Lots of footprints on the floor...Kami is checking things out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have me hooked. I have to check this every day now for new developments...and the babies' reactions to all the changes!

Alice and Jay said...

Let's get Ricky his own show on HGTV! I think he would be great.

Eileen said...

Great minds think alike!